VECTRONIC Aerospace GmbH
Tel.: +49(0) 30 6789 4990
Fax: +49(0) 30 6789 5230
VAT Reg. ID:
VECTRONIC Aerospace does not guarantee the relevance, correctness or quality of the provided information. As a matter of principle VECTRONIC Aerospace do not accept liability for any material or nonmaterial damages that result of the use or not use of the provided information or the use of faulty and incomplete information, provided that the authors fault is not intentionally or of culpable negligence.
VECTRONIC Aerospace reserves the right to change, add or delete the entire provided information and stop the publishing for a while or for ever.
Copyright and Label Right
VECTRONIC Aerospace tries to take account of the copyright of the complete publications which contains graphics and texts and to use self created graphics and texts of the authors.
Within the web site everything mentioned and everything that has a copyright or is registered as a trademark through other people is the property of the registered owner.
If the authors of VECTRONIC Aerospace violate rights of strangers unknowingly the owner of the rights has the right of deleting the particular parts. The copyright of objects made by VECTRONIC Aerospace that are published belongs only to VECTRONIC Aerospace. It is not allowed without the explicit permission of VECTRONIC Aerospace to duplicate or to use those graphics and texts in other electronical or printed publications.
Personal data will only be processed by us to the extent necessary and for the purpose of providing a functional and user-friendly website/ application, including its contents, and the services offered there.
According Art. 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU 2016/679), i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), “processing” refers to any operation or set of operations such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making available, alignment, or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction performed on personal data, whether by automated means or not.
Information about us as controllers of your data
The party responsible for this website and application for purposes of data protection law is:
VECTRONIC Aerospace GmbH
Phone: +49 30 6789 4990
The Rights of Users
With regard to the data processing to be described in more detail below, users have the right:
- to confirmation of whether data concerning them is being processed, information about the data being processed, further information about the nature of the data processing, and copies of the data (cf. also Art. 15 GDPR);
- to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data (cf. also Art. 16 GDPR);
- to the immediate deletion of data concerning them (cf. also Art. 17 GDPR), or, alternatively, if further processing is necessary as stipulated in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR, to restrict said processing per Art. 18 GDPR;
- to receive copies of the data concerning them and/or provided by them and to have the same transmitted to other providers/controllers (cf. also Art. 20 GDPR);
- to file complaints with the supervisory authority if they believe that data concerning them is being processed by the controller in breach of data protection provisions (see also Art. 77 GDPR).
- In addition, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom it discloses data of any such corrections, deletions, or restrictions placed on processing the same per Art. 16, 17 Para. 1, 18 GDPR. However, this obligation does not apply if such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Nevertheless, users have a right to information about these recipients.
Under Art. 21 GDPR, users have the right to object to the controller’s future processing of their data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising is permissible.
VECTRONIC Aerospace would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request VECTRONIC Aerospace for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have two months to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us per email, phone or post. Our contact information is available on this webpage.
Information about the data processing
Your data processed when using our website and application will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for its storage ceases to apply, provided the deletion of the same is not in breach of any statutory storage obligations or unless otherwise stipulated below.
For technical reasons, the following data sent by your internet browser to us or to our server provider will be collected, especially to ensure a secure and stable website: These server log files record the type and version of your browser, operating system, the website from which you came (referrer URL), the webpages on our site visited, the date and time of your visit, as well as the IP address from which you visited our site.
The data thus collected will be temporarily stored, but not in association with any other of your data.
The basis for this storage is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the improvement, stability, functionality, and security of our website. The data will be deleted within no more than seven days, unless continued storage is required for evidentiary purposes. In which case, all or part of the data will be excluded from deletion until the investigation of the relevant incident is finally resolved.
This processing makes our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure, allowing us, for example, to display our website in different languages or to offer a shopping cart function. The legal basis for such processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR, insofar as these cookies are used to collect data to initiate or process contractual relationships. If the processing does not serve to initiate or process a contract, our legitimate interest lies in improving the functionality of our website. The legal basis is then Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. When you close your browser, these session cookies are deleted.
Registration on our Websites
You can register on our websites in order to access functionalities not available to anonymous website visitors. This includes registrations for:
- Contact Form
- Tools and Services
The input data will only be used for the purpose of using the respective website or services for which you have registered. The data collected will not be passed on to third parties. Personal Information is only collected when necessary to provide a product, service, or information, or if you submit it to us for other purposes, for instance if applying for employment. We will process the data provided during registration only based on your consent per Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient.
Depending on the user’s specific device, the application may request certain permissions that allow the application to access the user’s device data as described below.
By default, these permissions must be granted by the user before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by the user at any time. In order to revoke these permissions, users may refer to the device settings or contact the owner for support at the contact details provided in the present document.
The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on the user’s device and software.
Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of this application.
If the user grants any of the permissions listed below, the respective personal data may be processed (i.e accessed to, modified or removed) by this application.
Used for displaying the user’s approximate device location on a map in the application.
Used to import collar key files which are necessary to register collars to the application.
Users who are uncertain about which personal data is mandatory are welcome to contact the owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared through this application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the data to the owner.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us